When you are busy touring your favorite park, there always those attractions that you MUST do more than once because you just love them so much! For me, this is pretty much everything lately. However, Walt Disney World has plenty of attractions that you may want to repeat because the experience can be different every time you visit, even if you visit it more than once in a day! While I love riding Splash Mountain or Pirate of the Caribbean, I know exactly what to expect every time because the ride or animatronics do not change. Below is a list of my favorite repeat attractions because the experience can be so different based on a number of different factors!
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Why Should I Repeat It?: Since this ride is score based, you are always trying to compete to beat your highest score to eventually obtain Galactic Hero status! It is also fun to complete with your ride mate. Your score will usually never be the same!
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Why Should I Repeat It?: While the “tale as old as time” Belle tells is the same, the audience participation makes this one a must repeat! We have seen some of the cutest “Beasts” in this one who all have reacted to their time with Belle differently and sometimes in hilarious ways!
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
- Why Should I Repeat It?: The audience participation make this one a great one to see again and again. You never know what crazy antics are going happen and the jokes change.
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Why Should I Repeat It?: Once again, the audience wins this one! Because the little ones are asking the questions, you never know what will come out of their mouths! We have witnessed some hilarious questions in the past. Kids do say the darndest things and this show proves it! Clearly I am need of seeing it again because I have no pictures of this attraction.
- Test Track
- Why Should I Repeat It?: While the track and ride stays the same with each ride, the car you design in the studio is always different and can score differently on the track. We like revisiting this one to make different cars to see how efficient, powerful, capable and responsive we can make our car thus bragging for the rest of the day whose car performed better.
- Toy Story Mania
- Why Should I Repeat It?: Just like Buzz Lightyear Space Range Spin, this ride is score based, so you are always trying to compete to beat your highest score or beat your ride mate, car or high score for the day/month! This one has the added fun of hidden Easter eggs that you may find by accidentally hitting something! It seriously is never the same experience, but if you are competitive like we are, your arm will always hurt afterwards!
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Why Should I Repeat It?: I recently saw this show for the first time and I think it is definitely worth a repeat just to see the kids’ faces when they face Darth Vader or other villains, plus if your child or someone you know is it, it so much more fun and will always be a different experience for them too.
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Why Should I Repeat It?: This show has been around since 1989 is just about as old as the park itself, but it is worth a repeat visit for the audience volunteers. Always funny because apparently adults say the darndest things too!
- Star Tours
- Why Should I Repeat It?: The ride sequence is always different and will randomly choose which planet to visit in addition, there are also different end scenes. Currently, I believe they are only operating the Force Awakens scene, but the ride should return to taking people to the different planets soon!
- Tower of Terror
- Why Should I Repeat It?: Simply because the drop sequences are different every time, you never know how many smaller drops you may get or how many times its going to launch you up and back down.
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Why Should I Repeat It?: This is my absolute favorite ride to repeat because I have ridden it a million times and no two safaris are ever alike. Some are spectacular with Giraffes pretty much inside your ride vehicle or you might a catch a glimpse of Simba and Nala nuzzling on Valentine’s Day. No joke, the picture below was taken on Valentine’s Day and our truck pretty much freaked out! When dealing with animals who have minds of their own, the experience is going to always be different!
- Maharajah Jungle Trek / Pagani Forest Trail
- Why Should I Repeat It?: These self guided walking trails also help you get up close and personal with some animals such as bats, tigers, and gorillas. Just like Kilimanjaro Safari you never know if the tigers will be awake and on the prowl or if you will see a gorilla feeding its young or munching on some leaves. Many times they are just basking in the sun sleeping, but we have gotten lucky in the past that is worth visiting again and again!
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Why Should I Repeat It?: If you decide to take the train over to this remote area of Animal Kingdom, you may find different speakers inside the Conservation Station or even witness a live vetinerary exam in full swing. There is also the Affection Section petting zoo, where you may find a new goat friend for the day or you may visit and they want nothing to do with you. Both have happened to me, but I know every experience has been different!
I am ready to go do all these again! Which attractions do you love repeating?